Capacitive Level Probe
Evaluation Electronics integrated!
Capacitive Level Measuring probe with EasyTeach Function compensation of the dielectric constant (DC).
With this level measuring probe the evaluation unit is integrated in the connection head. The probe has a reference area for the compensation of the dielectric constant (DC). Thanks to this function the probe will be adjusted with empty container and it detects reliable the level of liquids or bulk material with a dielectric constant (DC) from εr > 1,2. After the single setting on the empty container, the probe automatically adjusts itself to the material to be measured.
This saves the user a lot of time during the initial operation and is also particularly advantageous for applications with changing products.
The probe has a selectable analogue output, type dependent, with current or voltage output.
- EasyTeach by Membrane Foil (ETF)
• EasyTeach by Wire (ETW)
• Sensitivity adjustment with empty container.
• Easy and quick commissioning
• Compensation of the dielectric constant (DC)
• Max. probe length 2000 mm
• Material of the probe body PTFE, PEEK or GFK
• Process connection stainless steel G1“
Analogue 0…10 V / 10….0 V