Capacitive Level Probe
Evaluation Electronics integrated!
Capacitive level probes for level control of liquids or bulk material with a dielectric constant (DC) εr between 2 and 80.
The i-Level Probe with integrated evaluation electronics for analogue measurement with 2 additional switching points is well known and accepted.
The advantages for you are:
• Analogue current output of 4…20 mA
• Sensitivity adjustment is made by EasyTeach function (ET = EasyTeach by Wire and EasyTeach by Magnet)
• Teach-Magnet supplied with the probe
• Reliable level control
• Probe length can be defined when ordering
• Maximum probe length is 2000 mm
• Process connection G1“
• High permitted ambient temperature (TP20 = 160°C and TP50 = 200°C)