RECHNER SENSORS, March 25th 2020:
- Our production facilities are open! Delivery capacity is excellent!
- Our continuous support for commercial and technical inquiries is available via E-Mail, Phone and website
- Open orders are processed as normal; new orders are happily accepted at any time. All our departments are in working mode – production is in full swing with normal delivery times
- In the short term we do not see any changes due to our well-structured and fully equipped warehouse
- Currently logistics and delivery are operating normally – however given the fluid nature of government actions even logistic companies, could experience delivery delays of weeks. In order to reduce the impact of delays caused by changes we recommend to shift delivery dates two weeks ahead
- We already have an action plan in place with strictly separated work areas, departments, and teams so that even in case of one team being affected by the virus another team could take over without the necessity to close any department or the company. In the worst case scenario we have the option to relocate to one of our other production facilities
You can count on us – we are in this together and will continue to be YOUR partner for sensors!
– Statement from the RECHNER head quarter in Germany –